The Bonus Points were off for a few riders so any errors have been fixed. Please contact me if you find any more . These are the final points . Bonus Points were calculated and added in – you can see them in the far right column. (we have added in DNF’s as place holders […]
DOUBLE POINTS FOR MSC CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDERS!
Round 4 brings the Metropolitan Sports Committee back to the rolling hills of Claverack NY. The oldest Motocross Track in the Metropolitan Sports Committee shows the way for consistently large rider count, with full gates of the best racing in the Northeast. Riders make sure you get to the track early! You can sign up on Saturday from 4PM to 6PM and Sunday from 7AM to 9AM. For just $35.00 you can be an MSC Season Member allowing you to receive Championship Points toward the end of year Award Ceremony.
Claverack will be offering riders who race each race to enter their $1000 Raffle which takes place at the last race Claverack hosts in September, so the only way to enter in to be at the track and signed up for a race class!
Huge Awards, Great Expert Payout, and the best riders in the Northeast. No better combination than that.
We’ll see you at the races!
Order of Events
- Go purchase Data Cards at booth on left before snack shack.
- Completely fill out your name and address on data card.
- Members go to any person under the pavilion with a computer except the person on the rightside back table. Non Members or New Membership Request, go to the Rightside Rear Table under Pavilian.
- Present your data card and your MSC Membership card.
- Non Members, fill out paperwork and signup at this booth.
- Transaction Complete!
Race Day Process
Practice Starts at 8AM Sharp. Be there early for signup so you do not miss it!
Make sure you do not miss the Rider’s Meeting to be aware of important information about the race, safety, and schedule changes.
Racing should be underway around 10:30AM. Check your scores! You have 30 minutes to dispute results after scores are posted. Once 30 minutes are up, results will not be amended.
Enjoy your race day and be safe!