ROUND 2 AMA PRO/AM – WALDEN MX – APRIL 18TH – DOUBLE POINTS – VINTAGE CLASSES – HONDA, HUSKY, KTM,YAMAHA, ROCKY MOUNTAIN CONTINGENCY
MSC heads into Round 2 this Sunday, April 18th at the Walden Playboys MC Club located in Wallkill, NY. This event will be an AMA Pro-Am event. Riders who are trying to get their points to become an AMA PRO RIDER should be here lining up with the Northeast’s Best Expert racers.
All 4 MSC Vintage Classes will be available.
Contingencies available from Honda, Husqvarna, KTM, and Yamaha for participating riders. Rocky Mountain MC $10 Credit for all riders. MUST ENTER CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS AT RIDER SIGNUP.
Race Order posted after Sunday Practice has completed.
Open Practice Saturday, April 17th :
Gates open at 7:30 A.M. Riding starts at 9:00 A.M. unless otherwise indicated on an announcement in the View this Area Often section of the message board. Practice ends at 3:00 P.M. to allow for race preparation on Sunday. Just $40 per rider for practice and $15 for Weekend admission for rider and spectators.
Racing Sunday, April 18th :
Accident/Medical INSURANCE is the RESPONSIBILITY of the RIDER.
Gate Admission is $15.00 per person during a race weekend. Children 10 years old and under are free unless they are racing. Wristbands are to be worn while on our grounds, please put them on when purchased.
Gates open at 7:30 A.M. on the day of the open practice if the open practice is on the day before the race.
Gate admission is $15.00 per person during a race weekend with children 10 years old and under free unless they are racing. (Higher gate fee’s may be collected during Special Events – e.g. Pro-Am, this will be announced)
Please put your wristband on when purchased.
Admission is waived for Active Military Personnel, in uniform.
The members and families of Walden Motocross are deeply appreciative of the service performed by the men and women of the U. S. Military who give their all to protect our freedom and our way of life.
We apologize, but due to recent experiences, PERSONAL CHECKS or CREDIT CARDS are NOT ACCEPTED at our facility.
Sign Up for Walden, AMA District 34, Races:
Per Class Fee $35. (Higher Class fee’s will be collected for A classes and/or during Special Events – e.g. Pro-Am and LLAQ Events)
A wristband, AMA and district membership are required in order to proceed through signup. Self Service Kiosks are in place to reduce the waiting time during signup using your current AMA card. If a card is not available or expired, AMA membership and data cards for each class can be purchased at the trophy shed. District membership and renewals can also be done at the trophy shed. It is advisable to have district and AMA memberships current to reduce your time in signup.
A class consists of 2 motos as the races are split into two halves (Moto 1 & Moto 2) with the rider racing once in each half, for every class that signed up to race. You may sign up for and race in up to 3 classes.
A practice lap before the races begin is included and is scheduled by Rider Classification
[E.G. W1 Track: Expert (A), Amateur (B), Novice (C), Women, Youth and Vet]
[E.G. W2 Track: Youth Bike, Youth Quad, Adult Quad]
Early Sign Up – 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. (Unless otherwise announced) the day prior the race.
Sign Up Race Day 7:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M.
Mandatory Riders Meeting – 8:30 A.M.
W1 Practice starts at – 8:45 A.M.
W1 Racing starts at – 10:00 A.M.
W2 Practice starts after – 10:00 A.M.
W2 Racing starts after – 10:30 A.M.
Quads and Bikes may be ridden to and from their race in 1st gear only . . . SLOWLY!
All Riders must be in full gear – NO Double-up riding – Quads – riders seated Side-Saddle.
Any rider found abusing these privileges may be DQ’d and sent home without a refund.
For your safety and convenience please read the following guidelines to ensure that your visit with us is a pleasant one.
– Wristbands must be worn at all times while on the property; “Lost” Wristbands will require repurchase.
– There is NO riding in the Pits, Parking Lot, or Driveway.
– Bikes must be walked to and from the start/finish area.
– Helmets must be worn at all times when riding.
– Stay out of the apple orchards (that’s not our property) and the sand pits.
– Our neighbors do not like uninvited guests; Parents are responsible for where their children are at all times.
– Bring your trash to the dumpster near the entrance gate.
– The dumping of gray water, oil, tires, or any other materials is forbidden.
– The Water faucets across from the Trophy Shed provide drinkable water. Do not wash or clean your bikes in this area.
– Please use the Porta Potties . . . not behind the tree or otherwise.
– Quiet time is 10:00 P.M. until 7:00 A.M.
– No engines started before 9:00 A.M. on race day.
– Absolutely NO FIREWORKS, CAMPFIRES, ILLEGAL DRUGS or open containers of alcoholic beverages.
– No bicycle riding while the races are underway.
– Authorized personnel only on the track during the races.
– No parking in fire lanes, posted areas, or emergency vehicle access areas.
– Pets must be kept on a reasonable length leash and “cleaned up” after.
– Pets must not be left unattended in pit area.
– All riders are responsible for themselves as well as their families and guests’ actions.
– Silencer (Muffler) must be in place – Sound Levels Enforced . . . 99db + or – 1.5% (National Acceptable level)
– Track officials reserve the right to make any additional safety or conduct judgments or rulings. Interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of those officials. Their decision is final.
– Handicapped persons may apply for a special permit.
-ZERO TOLERANCE for rule breakers and NO Arguing with staff, flaggers or waters. Violators will be asked to leave. NO REFUNDS.