ROUND 9 – DIAMONDBACK MX – JUNE 16TH, 2019 – HONDA/HUSKY/SUZUKI CONTINGENCY
You know the summer is here when Diamondback MX comes alive with motocross riding & racing. Manufacturers are offering contingency for Honda, Husqvarna, and Suzuki participating racers, and Aftermarket Manufacturers Fly Racing and DP Brakes contingencies are part of every MSC Racing in 2019.
Diamondback brings back the Puzzle Awards for 2019. Earn an award at each event and fit them all together to make a great looking portrait for your wall.
For those riders who miss out on the award, you can purchase a piece from Diamondback to complete the puzzle.
Gates Open at 12 Noon
Gates Close at 10PM
Gates Open at 7AM
Practice 9AM to 3PM
Early Race Signup 4PM to 6PM
Special Event for Dad’s at Dusk!
Gates/Rider Signup Open 7AM
Sight Laps – 9AM
Riders Meeting 10:15AM
Racing by 10:30AM
- Weekend Wristbands
- All Racers – $15
- Non Racers 10 and older – $15
- Open Practice
- All Riders – $30
- Race Classes
- PeeWee 50cc – $20 each
- All Others – $30 each
Saturday Practice by time
- Experts/Amateurs :00 (At the top of the hour)
- 65cc/85cc/100cc/Women :15 (Quarter passed the hour)
- Novice :30 (Half passed the hour)
- PeeWee 50cc :45 (Quarter to the hour)
Sunday Special Event – Fathers Day Race
- This will take place at the end of Moto 1 – Race 24. This is a fun, non-competitive event where the Dad’s who no longer race, take their kids bikes out for a three lap dash around the track. Sign up during normal event registration either Saturday night, or Sunday morning.