ROUND 10 – DIAMONDBACK MX – DOUBLE POINTS – JULY 4TH, 2021 – Including Vintage – HUSKY-KAWASAKI-KTM-ROCKY MOUNTAIN CONTINGENCY
The America’s Favorite Holiday, Independence Day, is coming this weekend and of course, so is the Annual Double Points race at Diamondback Motocross. Contingency from Husqvarna, Kawasaki, and KTM Contingency and Rocky Mountain MC RaceGas $10 Credit for all racers, Plus FLY Racing Rewards for all participating riders and DP Brakes Points for Series Championship. All expert classes paid out to 8th place for 1st moto, 2nd moto and overall positions. Awards back to 8th place and we will run ALL MSC Championship Classes including Vintage. MSC has the best expert purse in the Northeast period!
- John Coen, Founder of Diamondback MX passed away on Saturday, June 19th, 2021. We will have a Memorial Lap for John right after the riders meeting and prior to the start of the 1st motos.
Friday, July 2nd, 2021
- Gates Open at 4PM
- Gates Closed at 10pm.
Saturday, July 3rd, 2021 – Open Practice
- Gates and Signup open at 7AM
- Open Practice from 9AM to 3PM – $30/Rider.
- Early Signup for Sunday’s MSC Race from 2:30PM to 5:00PM.
- Fireworks at the adjoining property. Gates Close at 10PM. (Be advised, there will be a parade on Route 145 between 11AM and 12PM. Come in from the South of the track to avoid delay.)
Sunday, July 4th, 2021
- Gates Open 7AM
- Signup starts at 7AM to 9AM
- Practice starts at 9AM
- Riders meeting 10:15AM
- Memorial Lap for John Coen
- Racing after riders meeting