What was to be the middle of the race season, is now the Series Kickoff for 2020! And it’s Double Points! And Vintage will be on hand!
Open Practice Saturday, July 4th from 9AM to 3PM
Saturday Evening Signup for Sunday’s MSC / AMA D34 Race.
Metropolitan Sports Committee – AMA D34 Racing – Sunday, July 5th
Sunday Gates and Signup Opens at 7AM
Riders Meeting 10:15AM
National Anthem 10:25AM
This is one of the most anticipated race seasons in over a decade, you don’t want to miss out on the 5th gear tapped out long straight-aways you can only find at Diamondback MX.
Huge Expert Purse can always be found at Diamondback. Paying back 8 spots in all expert classes for Moto 1, Moto 2 and the Overall!
Awards will also be back to 8th position in all classes. No 1 for 3 here at MSC!
AMA Sanctioned Race Event – All Racers MUST have a valid AMA Membership to race. Sign up at the track or online: CLICK HERE
OK so we have a few rules that we must adhere to, to ensure we comply with our SAFE TO RACE plan for Wuhan Chinese Virus (COVID-19)
Riders and Race Families only, no spectators or people who are here without a racer.
- You have a racer in your family and you are here to support their racing efforts, you are allowed to be onsite. If you come in a different vehicle, please let us know who your racer is so we can note it on our roster sign-in. You must have at least one rider you are “supporting” to be onsite.
- Are grandma and grandpa, uncle or aunt, cousins, brothers and sisters, race friends/mechanics spectators? Of course not, as in all motocross families, it takes a team of people to ensure their rider has the support needed to race. Just make sure your race team stays in your pit area when not watching the racer navigate the race course during their practice or race.
- If I am racing by myself, am I allowed on site? Of course you are! You are a racer!
- Will there be seating for race teams to watch? No seating is provided. Please bring your own lawn chairs and remember, you must remain 6 feet away from others when at the fence lines.
- Will I need a face mask? Yes, please wear a facemask when entering the track at the front gate sign in, at the racer registration, in staging and on the starting line with your racer and while watching your racer navigate the course.
- There will be no exceptions for not wearing face masks in the locations requiring them to be worn. You will be warned 1 time. If you fail to follow this policy you may be asked to leave with no refund of any kind. We certainly don’t want that to happen so just wear the mask when required and we will all have a great race weekend.
Rules for paying:
Entry Fee: $15.00 per person ages 6 and older in team and all riders regardless of age – wristband MUST be worn on wrist at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS
Practice Fee: $30.00 per rider – wristband MUST be worn on wrist of rider at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS
Race Class Fee: $30.00 per class, buy 3 classes for 1 rider and get a 4th one for free for the same rider. Can only be used for 1 rider, cannot be split between different riders.
Please have exact change, if you can.